2016-2017 Bellingham Technical College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Bellingham Technical College offers your first step toward a successful career in Computer Science. Earn your associate degree and a solid foundation at BTC in two years, and be ready to transfer to a four-year college or university to earn your bachelor’s degree in computer science to build a career in a field that is experiencing strong growth in Washington and nationwide. BTC’s Associate in Computer Science transfer degree is designed for students who want to transfer and major in computer science at a Washington State college or university. After completing the 90-credit-hour associate degree program at BTC, you may transfer as a junior into a Bachelor of Science (BS) program in computer science.
- apply quantitative analysis to solve problems
- apply appropriate logic, tools and processes to write software programs that solve given problems.
- critically evaluate computer technical reports, updates and information
- effectively communicate technical processes
Program Entry Information
For questions, please contact Admissions at 360-752-8345 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- This program accepts students quarterly.
- Placement testing in Reading, Math and Writing. Test scores or transcripts from another college may also be accepted along with the Evaluation Request Form
Degree and Certificate Requirements
Computer Science DTA/MRP Degree completion requires a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater and minimum grade of C/2.0 for required courses.
ProgramsDirect Transfer Agreement/Major Related Program